Aim and Objectives
To bring together all stakeholders in academia to advance the cause of educational development in the Ndokwa Nation.
- Promote, enhance and maintain the culture of Ndokwa people.
- Foster unity among Ndokwa people
- Forge a synergy between town and gown through systemic orientation
- Promote professional growth and mentorship among academics in the Ndokwa region
- Promote Ukwuani the indigenous language of Ndokwa people toward its absorption into the educational curriculum at the tertiary level
- Encourage Ndokwa people to take more interest in the academic field by establishing scholarship schemes of various kinds
- Promote the creative industry of the Ndokwa people
- Promote and deepen the knowledge driven economy of the Ndokwa people for wealth creation in Ndokwa land.
Membership is open to Ndokwa sons and daughters that are academic staff in tertiary institutions in Nigeria or elsewhere.